Emeth Gymnastics is Hiring Coaches.
We believe God created each child with a mission– Emeth exists to build the character they need to succeed.
We teach truth, train commitment, practice selflessness, exercise focus, develop determination, and breed courage.
We build true character through gymnastics!
Join Emeth in bringing life to the world– one child at a time. We don’t punch the clock– we train students to be change in their world. We spend our hearts, minds, and strength to build something far bigger than ourselves. We are no ego doers who see potential in every family and child we coach.
- We train character by first striving to have and grow our own. More is caught than taught. We seek to model what we want students to be.
- We prioritize character growth by scheduling time for it. We spend time each day and week with students teaching character through seasonal curriculum and teachable moments during practices.
- We believe in supporting families as the primary influence in each child’s life. We are partners, we respect and esteem the difficult calling parents have.
- We believe in a growth mindset. Every person has a potential that we cannot see, so we pour our efforts into seeing them grow. We care about growth more than status.
- We believe in excellence. Strong character and a focus on growth lead to excellence.We use our sport to push students towards their highest potential in physical excellence, maturity, and strong life-giving relationships with God and people.
Emeth trains over 500 students per week. We have athletes competing up through USAG level 10 in our men and women’s team programs and have our taken athletes to regional and national championships and elite qualifiers.
Want to coach at Emeth?
What We Need From You
- Coaches at Emeth work weekday shifts between 3:30-9pm, and Saturdays between 8:30am-3pm.
- You must be available consistently week to week on the same days.
- You must be able to commit to a consistent schedule throughout the year.
- Emeth is currently searching for coaches of various beginner through advanced levels for:
- A 5-6 shifts per week position
- 2-4 shifts per week positions
Mission and Values:
- It is critical that you believe in our core mission of building true character, and are willing to commit to carrying it out.
- You must support and desire to grow in our staff key character qualities of Attitude, Proactive, Teachable, Discipline, Skill, and Leadership, as defined in the attached document. These are standards at Emeth.
- You must be willing to teach and seek to model truths found in the bible to students as the foundation of the character we train.
- You must have the strength required to work with spotting students as needed per the level/skills you will coach.
Skills and Experience:
- Gymnastics knowledge and experience coaching and/or competing.
- Other teaching or coaching experience- especially with children ages 3-13.
- Sports/exercise/health related education and experience.
- Experience working with children.
- Communication skills.
Regular Tasks of Job:
- Daily coaching
- Daily communication with parents of students
- Weekly & daily lesson planning
- Quarterly staff training
Ready To Apply?
- Send us an email to Coach@Emeth.com. In your email please tell us:
- When you are available
- Weekly (per the ‘What we need from you” section above)
- When you can start
- Why are you a good match for Emeth?
- What experience do you have that will help you succeed at Emeth?
- With teaching
- With kids
- With gymnastics
- With communication
- With confrontation
- With physical activity, sports, or exercise, etc.
- When you are available
- Call us to set up an interview: 440-836-3075.
Emeth Key Character Qualities
I choose thoughts, words, and actions that will serve others and build them up.
- I smile often and carry out my work with enthusiasm.
- I do not complain.
- I do not say negative things about others unless it will serve and love them towards wholeness.
- I control my thoughts, because I know they are the seeds that form words and actions.
- I assume the best about my fellow Emeth staff, students, and parents.
- I care more about others than my own comfort or convenience, status or advancement.
- Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. – Ephesians 4:29
- “Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor;” – Romans 12:10
- “Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.” – Philippians 2:3-4
I am aware of and take responsibility for the impact I have in every situation. I choose to focus on what I can change.
- God created me to act, not to blame.
- I get things done. I do not use obstacles as excuses.
- I embrace conflict as a way to love people boldly.
- I do not wait for other people to solve my problems or concerns.
- I own my mistakes. That way I can quit making them.
- “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.” – 1 Timothy 4:12
- “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” – Ephesians 2:10
I willingly receive and learn from instruction, correction, and training from others with an appetite for growth.
- I find more security in knowing I am growing than in being right.
- I learn from everyone around me, regardless of their age or expertise.
- I seek advice, accountability, and evaluation in specific ways from others.
- I embrace correction with humility, and with a desire to improve and serve others better.
- I say “I was wrong”, “That was my fault”, “I am sorry” and “Thank you for correcting me.”
- I regularly ask for help because I know I can learn from others.
- I am a no ego doer. I strive for the mission, not to receive credit.
- “The one who follows instruction is on the path to life, but the one who rejects correction goes astray.” – Proverbs 10:17
- “Arrogance leads to nothing but strife, but wisdom is gained by those who take advice.” – Proverbs 13:10
I do the right thing at the right time, because I have pre-decided what is most important. I am prepared, punctual, and organized.
- “Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do and does not do it, to him it is sin.” James 4:17
- “On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness;” – 1 Timothy 4:7
I have the skills I need to complete my responsibilities with excellence. I am continually focused on making myself better.
- “Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men.” – Proverbs 22:29
I use my character to intentionally influence people around me to grow.
- “the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.” – Luke 22:26