Make Ups are changing
Beginning this Session (5), Emeth will be scheduling group make up classes near the end of each session. For Session 5 which runs Nov 25 – Jan 17, make up classes will be held on Saturday, January 18th as follows. Students should register for one of the classes below if they need to make up for a missed class time during Session 5.
- Exploders, Rockets, & Neptunes – 9:00-10:00 am – Mr. Mike Dingman
- Spotlights & Highlights – 9:00 – 10:00 am – Mr. Jim
- Dynamites & Minilights – 10:15-11:00 am – Mr. Jim
- Moonlights – 11:10 am-12:10 pm – Mr. Jim
- Sparklers, Dawnlights, & Starlights – 12:20-1:20 pm – Mr. Jim
Why are we changing?
Higher quality instruction!
- In the past, students scheduled make ups in another similar class to the one they were enrolled in. This usually results in less quality coaching for the student because the coach may not know the student and their skill level, the student does not know the other students in the class, and class lesson plans are already setup for the enrolled students, etc.
- Our new make up classes will be planned with the specific students signed up in mind! Coaches of make up classes will plan ahead and be prepared with specific lessons plans for the students and levels that are making up a class, and focus on what they need to work on!
How it works
If you need to miss a class time this session, call or stop by the office and ask to sign up for the make up class for your student’s level on Saturday January 18.
If you cannot make the Saturday January 18th make up class, or prefer, you may receive a a free open gym pass instead.