Olympic Adventure Summer Camp starts Monday!!
Woot woot! We’re so excited to kick off another year of great summer camps. Why is camp week so great? Here’s our top 3 picks:
- More time together with great kids, coaches, and Lima Bean!
- Super games!
- Plus something we don’t get the rest of the year at Emeth, Art! Our art lessons this year are created by Katie Arnold, who has a BS in Art Education from Kent State.
Mini Camp Schedule (Ages 3-6, 9:00-11:30)
- 9:00-9:15 Warm-Up
- 9:15-9:30 Bars
- 9:30-9:45 Beam
- 9:45-10:00 Floor
- 10:00-10:30 Craft
- 10:30-10:45 Games outside!
- 10:45-11:00 Snack (Provided)
- 11:00-11:15 Vault
- 11:15-11:30 Skit and closing
All Day Camp Schedule (Ages 5 & up, 9:00-3:00)
- 9:00-9:30 Games and Warm-Up
- 9:30-10:00 Bars
- 10:00-10:30 Vault & Trampoline
- 10:30-10:45 Snack (Provided)
- 10:45-11:15 Floor
- 11:15-11:30 Skit
- 11:30-12:00 Craft
- 12:00-12:30 Lunch (Bring a packed lunch!)
- 12:30-1:00 Train for the Lime Green Llama Olympics!
- 1:00-1:30 Beam / Rings & P-Bars
- 1:30-2:00 Games Outside!
- 2:00-3:00 Open Gym Training and Closing
Friday Only: Special Olympic Event and award ceremony from 1:30-3:00!