What is it?
The Ohio USA Gymnastics Banquet is a banquet held each year to recognize gymnasts for their hard work and dedication to the sport of gymnastics.
Who is invited to attend?
- State All-Around Champions
- Level 7-10 Regional Qualifiers
- Xcel Regional Qualifiers
- National Qualifiers
- Nastia Liukin Cup Qualifier
- If your gymnast qualified to any of the above they received a flyer inviting them to the banquet.
When and Where is it held?
Friday, July 7, 2017 at Villa Milano, 1630 Shamrock Road, Columbus, Ohio, 43229
Hors d’oeuvres 5:30pm, Dinner 6:30pm, Awards to follow.
What is the cost?
When you register you will pay for your dinner.
- Children are $34.00
- Adults are $45.00
- Level 9 & 10 National Qualifiers receive one complimentary dinner :) (Congratulations Shannon!)
How do I register?
- complete registration form and mail with full payment to New Heights Gymnastics, C/O Amy Nyman, PO Box 548, Wauseon, OH, 43567
- email gymnast snapshot to email@example.com
Is there a registration deadline?
YES!!! You must register by May 20th! They also require an emailed snapshot (NOT professional) of each gymnast by May 20th to complete registration!
Final Thoughts & Information
This is a wonderful event to celebrate the hard work, dedication, and accomplishments of our Emeth gymnasts! We gladly support it because it raises money for Ohio USAG! We do encourage you to make your decision and register early for space may be limited. Please see us if yo need a registration form.