Routine Clinics and Choreography Deadlines for Girls Team Members
Required Routine Clinics: (Applying to Levels 2, 3, 4, 6, Bronze, & Silver)
These are required clinics for Level 2, 3, 4, 6, Bronze and Silver team members for Summer 2014.
In these clinics, athletes will learn their choreography and routines for 2014-2015 Season.
- Level 2: Friday, June 27th 12:00-2:00 pm – $20
- Level 3 & Level 4: Friday, June 13th 12:00-3:30 pm – $30
- Level 6 & Silver: Friday, June 20th 12:00-3:30 pm – $30
- Bronze: Tuesday, June 24th 12:00-3:00 pm – $25
Optional Choreography Deadlines: (Applying to athletes in Optional A, B, & C groups)Girls in Optional A, B, and C groups are responsible to have their floor choreography for the 2014-2015 season completed by the deadlines that are listed below.
- Beam choreography is done within regular practice times as a part of summer and fall training plans – there is no need to schedule choreography for this unless your head coach specifically tells you so.
- If you are a new optional athlete, you are required to obtain new floor music and choreography.
- If you are an experienced optional athlete, the decision of whether to use your music and choreography from last year or to get a new routine should be made between you, your coach, and your parents. Everyone in this “team” has an important say in the matter.
- Floor music is something that you, your choreographer (Usually Miss Janet), and your head coach are required to work together in selecting. We want you to have music that you like, but we will also guide you in selecting something that is appropriate for your movement style and performance ability, and be sure that you have a basic willingness to work within the styles and artistry that your music and your skill level of dance dictates.
- Once your music has been selected and approved by your head coach, you are responsible to schedule choreography sessions with your choreographer. If you choose to work with a choreographer that is not a part of Emeth coaching staff, you must obtain a list of routine requirements from your head coach before starting choreography, and you must perform your routine for your head coach and have it approved before your deadline.
- Typical cost includes $50 for floor music and $160 for choreography.
- For more help, please speak with your head coach or Miss Janet!
Optional A Deadline – July 12th
Optional B Deadline – August 9th
Optional C Deadline – September 1st