Join the Emeth Welcome Team. We’re hiring!
Check out our job posting here:
Create the magic of a perfect first impression. Connect families to the success of teaching their children true character through the love of gymnastics. Do you have experience providing fantastic customer service to families? Do you love meeting new people and making them feel at home? We need you to make Emeth a place kids and parents love.
We believe God created each child with a mission– Emeth exists to build the character they need to succeed.
We teach truth, train commitment, practice selflessness, exercise focus, develop determination, and breed courage.
We build true character through gymnastics!
Emeth trains over 500 students per week. We start with toddlers and have athletes competing up through USAG level 10 in our men and women’s team programs and have our taken athletes to regional and national championships and elite qualifiers.
We create time every day to teach character that will last a lifetime. We prepare kids for their future.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have experience in a customer service role
- Are energetic and excited to take the lead in greeting and interacting with new and returning families
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
Who Are the Emeth Welcome Team?
We are passionate about getting better at what we do. The Emeth Welcome Team works hard to create an environment in which families feel:
- Welcomed and comfortable
- Unique and valued
- Supported as a family
Welcome Team connects parents with classes that fit their students. We keep billing transactions smooth provide organized support to encourage strong relationships between families and coaches. Welcome Team serves a variety of roles including:
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Emeth offers clear compensation standards and a growth path. This position has the opportunity to grow to a full-time position at $15+/hour.
- Emeth is currently searching for a Welcome Team member for a part-time position of 2-5 shifts per week (estimated 15-20 hours)
- Weekday shifts between 3:00-9pm
- Saturdays between 8:00am-5pm
- You must be available consistently week to week on the same days.
Mission and Values:
- You must believe and model growth in our mission of building true character.
- You must demonstrate a desire to grow in our staff key character qualities of Attitude, Proactive, Teachable, Discipline, Skill, and Leadership.
- You must be willing to teach and seek to model truths found in the bible to families as the foundation of our character training curriculum.
- You must be excited about people and communicating! This is a customer service job.
- You have experience in a focused customer service role.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly face to face, over the phone, and in writing.
- You have proficient typing skill.
- You have customer service skills of Attentiveness, Patience, & Friendliness
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with children, especially with ages 3-13.
- Superb writing ability
- Familiarity with G Suite (Google Apps / Gmail/Drive/Sheets)
- Familiarity with macOS (Apple computers)
- Experience in sales
Regular Tasks of Job:
- Greeting and welcoming families by name
- Educating families on our mission, programs, and events
- Promoting classes/camps, etc that will be a good fit for families
- Managing family accounts including enrollments, scheduling, billing and payments
- General administrative assistance for coaches and other staff
- Outbound phone calls
- Talking with students
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming space in our lobby and front office
- Quarterly staff training