What happens when I miss a class?
Your tuition payment guarantees a saved spot for your student for the full session whether they attend or not. Since it is not based on the number of times a student attends during that session, we do not issue refunds. However, we understand that everyone gets sick or has a schedule conflict once in a while, so we offer a couple of options for those times. Here’s what to do when you miss your class at Emeth.
Let Us Know
- Tell us you won’t be here, and we’ll let your coach know. Record your own future absence in your Emeth account.
Option 1: Schedule a Makeup Class
When your missed class day has passed, go to your Emethgym.com/myaccount under your student, click Makeups and reschedule. Emeth offers limited availability makeup classes.
- You may request 12 makeup classes per year (per enrollment)
- You may register for a makeup class in another open class day/time for your student’s current level.
- Makeup enrollments may be scheduled up to seven days ahead of time.
- We cannot save you a makeup space more than seven days in the future, because it blocks other students from regularly enrolling in that class.
- Students must be currently active to enroll in a makeup class.
- Makeup classes must be scheduled within 90 days of the missed class.
Option 2: Makeup Open Gym Pass
The next time you’re at Emeth, ask our welcome team for a Makeup Open Gym Pass. You can use these passes at any regular age-appropriate open gym. This is our most flexible option!
- Passes expire after six months.
- Passes cannot be replaced if misplaced.
- Passes may only be used for regular open gyms (not special open gyms or other events).
- Passes must be requested within 90 days of the missed class.
- Can I get more than one Open Gym Pass in exchange for multiple classes I missed this month?
- Yes, there is currently no limit on how many passes you can get for missed class days.
- What if I know a month ahead that I’ll miss a class?
- Go to your Emethgym.com/myaccount student page under Future Absences then schedule your makeup class once your absent class date has passed.
- What if I miss my makeup class?
- If you cancel your makeup class ahead of time, you may reschedule it.
- What if there is not another class time for my student’s level?
- Some levels with very limited weekly class offerings may be made up in a comparable or lower level.
- If there are no open other class times available you may take a Makeup Open Gym Pass instead.
* * * * *
Occasionally students encounter extended illnesses, injuries, or family emergencies. Our welcome team is here to discuss other options during those rare events. Open Gym Passes may still be the best solution.
Please contact us or stop by the office so we can assist you by creating a feasible alternate plan.